Studying abroad might be costly; however, there are numerous scholarships and financial aid agencies accessible to you. You can also do the following:
• Rent and share housing with pals.
• Cook the majority of your meals at home and avoid eating out.
• Think about getting a concession travel card.
• Find a part-time or casual job.
Applying to university might be intimidating. You can speed up the procedure by doing the following:
• Conduct some research on the country, university, and courses you choose to pursue.
• Select a course and apply to universities.
• Apply for a Visa and get your health checked (if needed)
• The acceptance of offer